Hello Everybody

Welcome! This blog will cover my study abroad in Belgium! I hope you find it interesting, enjoyable, and fun. Please feel free to contact me with any questions/comments via e-mail. If you have any problems with the blog please let me know.
Lauren

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Picture

The newest picture features me and my oldest host sister. The little girl is her boyfriend's (David) niece. David is at the house a lot so he is just like another sibling. The four of us went to Paradisio for the day about a week ago. It is like a zoo; but there aren't as many cages for the animals. I learned a lot of new words in french because I didn't know very many animal names. Hope this picuture is good enough for now; because I don't have any other pictures on the computer at the moment.

No comments: