Hello Everybody

Welcome! This blog will cover my study abroad in Belgium! I hope you find it interesting, enjoyable, and fun. Please feel free to contact me with any questions/comments via e-mail. If you have any problems with the blog please let me know.
Lauren

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Be Patient

Okay; just yesterday I figured out how to get pictures on to the computer so I still have to get them into the blog. Sorry; technical words in french is not a strong vocab list. I had my first french class on Tuesday. 3 hours of strait french; my head hurt afterwards. I got to visit with the other exchange student going to my school; so that was nice. Today Eloise started school and I start tomorrow!!! I am not sure if I'll understand anything; but we'll see. I have to take the train to school; but I have no clue how it works. I went with Eloise and her friends to Mons to go bowling and have lunch; and afterwards Eloise and I took the train to Braine-le-Comte for my french class. The train was really confusing. I already have a train ticket for 3 months for attending school; so at least I don't have to buy a ticket every ride; that is really hard because I don't know all the names of the train stations. I am sure I will figure everything out; but right now I only know where to go once I get off the train in order to get to school. My family has started to talk to me at almost normal speed so I am improving greatly. Now I can understand a lot; but sometimes it takes awhile to process. I hope school is going well (for those of you attending) in the US!

No comments: