Hello Everybody

Welcome! This blog will cover my study abroad in Belgium! I hope you find it interesting, enjoyable, and fun. Please feel free to contact me with any questions/comments via e-mail. If you have any problems with the blog please let me know.
Lauren

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Holidays in Europe

I spent Christmas Eve with my immediate family and we did a gift exchange and big dinner with lots of little dishes. My host mom and sister and I spent the day preparing everything, but in the end we had leftovers for three days. The 26th I celebrated Christmas with my host mom's family. We had three different kinds of soups for dinner accompanied by bread and all different kinds of cheeses. It was really yummy. Later we played card games and ended up returning home around three in the morning! Overall it was lots of fun to celebrate the holidays in Belgium, but strange because there isn't a speck of snow!

No comments: